Monday 18 March 2013

Bologna 2013!

Ciao amici! It's that time of year again, and here at PP we are working flat out to have everything prepared for my trip to Bologna Book Fair next week. With well over 40 meetings in 3 days, this year I have some truly exceptional project concepts from our wonderful illustrators and authors to show at the fair, as well as some brand new artists in the PP folios! I'm super excited to be taking these with me and, as always, we are extremely proud to be representing every single one of our fabulous artists! 
I just want to take this opportunity to thank each of you for all of your hard work preparing your concepts for me to take to Bologna. A fantastic job all round! Here's to a great Bologna 2013! A presto! Han x


Check out more info about this year's fair here.

No comments:

Post a Comment