Thursday 7 September 2017

Some new Plums to add to the Pudding!

We have had two new lovely additions to the Plum Pudding team this month which is very exciting news!

Below, they have written two little bios to introduce themselves...enjoy!




I am Star, I am the new marketing manager here at Plum Pudding and I am wonderfully fantastically excited to be back! I studied Graphic Communication and Illustration at Loughborough University and my hobbies include covering myself in glitter, boogying and being silly. My (and my lovely mothers) favourite children’s book is Guess How Much I Love You by Sam McBratney and my favourite style is hand drawn and a little bit messy! If I could be any animal it would be a male silverback gorilla. 




Hello, my name’s Beth and I’m super excited to be starting as an agent here at Plum Pudding. I’ve recently graduated from the University of Leeds where I studied Graphic and Communication Design and have a background in designing for kids! I have a massive sweet tooth and love baking and devouring all things chocolatey. I love all illustration and envy all our artists’ talents but particularly enjoy papercutting and collaging myself. In the age old debate of cats or dogs I will always argue that rabbits are underrated!






No comments:

Post a Comment